The Muffler Man Photo Challenge

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Babe, it's child's play. Go to the clicky on the first page and look at the map. It lists them all and their locations. I just plug 'em into the Zumo and go get 'em.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Here's our own interpretation of The Muffler Man at the CattHouse annex in Aurora, IL: Adam C. welding my broken muffler bracket after I arrived this afternoon. He ain't fiberglass and ain't all that tall but he's a real muffler man today. :Dtemp 510 010.jpg

Thanks, Adam.

OP
OP
kc0bid
Way to go Adam. Two slices of pie on me to Adam please. That is the great thing about this group, no matter where you are you can get help. I think that photo fits this thread nicely.

Bike
'09 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Here's our own interpretation of The Muffler Man at the CattHouse annex in Aurora, IL: Adam C. welding my broken muffler bracket after I arrived this afternoon. He ain't fiberglass and ain't all that tall but he's a real muffler man today. :Dtemp 510 010.jpg

Thanks, Adam.
I think we need to start a tread/w photos, documenting the fixes and repairs to George's bike. LOL Everyone that meets George on the road, get your camera out and shoot away.

Sorry George, I couldn't resist. Ride safe.
Opps...sorry (edit) "George's bike(S)"

Forest

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Thanks for that, Forest. If everyone else takes pics of my bike(s) I won't need to. :D

Adam did a pretty good job on that weld, it's held for 200 miles so far, also the speedo has over 5,000 since getting fixed in Marshall, IL 2 weeks ago. The horn is still out, tho.

We also did rear brake pads (that's when we found the broken bracket) and an oil/filter change. She's good for another 10K.

Gotta fix that horn.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
I got a pic of the Greeley Muffler Man on the to Loveland.
Posted via Mobile Device

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Motomac, you da man! You're really racking them up. I thought I'd better get in on one or two before you get them all! :D

Rob got the one in Greeley, CO so I had to go to Rapid City SD to get this one.

It is located here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I don't see a whole lot folks interested in this, but it is fun and fairly easy to find them!!! It would be great if someone in each state would pick up at least one in their state. Listen to me I haven't got any of them in my own state. Maybe I'll get one in the AM before leaving for CA.

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I've got another one... and another in the next couple days. But I'm on a modem computer so I'll upload them at another time.

:D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
This was easier to find than I anticipated, Bethel, NY. It's the only hippy Muffler Man AFAIK. :Dtemp 18 012.jpg

I, too, have yet to find one in my home state. Maybe I'll rectify that on the way home this week

Mac, less than an hour til yur shop opens. Better go get those new pants and hit the road. :D

Of course it's a hippie George...NY is the home of Woodstock!
This is my favorite Muffler Man...other than the guy whose been dubbed "the muffler man!"

Store should have been open by now...come on home Mac!
Carole

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Way to go Bill and George!!!

I'm having Arby's in Rolla. I'll be heading west for another hour or two and find a church pavillion for the night.

Top Bottom