The Muffler Man Photo Challenge

And my last Muffler Man from my Pacific NW trip ... found in Helper City UT (what a town name!).
B2364a Pac NW Ride Day 7 - UT - Helper City UT Muffler Man.jpg
The area is has a strong coal mining history, with a number of roadside displays of old mining equipment and mills.

... says the lady to whom I just returned her cell phone, without my making any prank calls with it.
:ang1:
:D

Awe, I did thank you, I guess you didn't notice the battery was missing, ..
But thank you again, silly me for loosing it.
And to note John can be trusted, but keep your eye on Tags

I spent 21 years in the Hampton Roads area of the Old Dominion before going back to Ohio in '95 and got back to the old hood today. This fella has been holding that muffler on Jefferson Ave in Newport News for as long as I can remember.

Attachments

• Muffler men 001 (Medium).jpg
    Muffler men 001 (Medium).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 59
Allright Mac! Keepin' the Muffler Man alive! :bow1:

Huntin' down the mufflinator. . . Goin' to mufflerpalooza . . . hangin' with ol' mufflerooney . . .

:06biker: :06biker: :06biker:

The SoCal tag I just posted is almost one of these. I know the purists wouldn't agree, and I don't want to argue. Just saying that statues are in vogue apparently.

Not gonna check 150 prior posts to see if this is new or not, but found it over a week ago north of Cody Wyoming:
IMG_0781.jpg

Just re-read the whole thread, Mac. It wasn't in there before. Lots of noSTalgia tho. Ironic to find many posts early on from Putt, just after the PuttSTOC rally. We were on our way toward Mexican Hat from Cody when we came across this one.

Putt, we hardly knew ya! :(

I don't see a problem with it... this is more about finding them... without repeats, it would eventually loose interest...

I know of another one in South Jersey just haven't had the time to get there yet. I will try before the summer is over. I think it is a female version.

Back
Top Bottom