The Top 30 Motorcycle Roads In Ontario

Highway STar

Jock of all trades
Site Supporter
Bike
2012 Victory Vision
STOC #
Have enjoyed many of these. More to come. Thanks for the post. But where's the list of roads for La Belle Province? Some good riding up towards St Gabriel du Lac and other places north of Montreal.

It's pretty enough on 20 doing the south shore but a bit straight and flat and a tad far from the river in places. Better out towards Gaspe of course. One thing we have to be thankful for is a lot of geography between the two provinces.

Ride safe.

Bike
'05 ST1300
Hi Andrew, thanks for posting. I've been on 6 of them. But I agree with Highway STar, you should do one for Quebec. There are a number nice rides north of Ottawa, Hawkesbury and Montreal that we Ontarians can get to easily. Also nice rides on the south shore down towards Lake Champlain. Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Andrew Shadow

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
But where's the list of roads for La Belle Province?
But I agree with Highway STar, you should do one for Quebec.
To be honest, I don't remember ever seeing such a list for Quebec. I am sure that there must be one, but I have never looked for one. I guess I should.
Because I live here, this area is accessible to me without it needing to be a trip that I plan for. I either just pick a direction and go or I just look at a map and head for an area that looks interesting.

If someone does have a top XX list of best motorcycle roads for Quebec- post it up.

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Impressive. Well done!
You would be the person to ask then. How does this stack up- is it a good list?
Yes it’s pretty good. It’s hard to compile a list.
I have a favourite from my youth, it’s a very short section of Hwy 6 south from Espanola to Whitefish falls. It’s only a 15 km stretch, but it brings a smile to my face every time I ride it.
I have other roads I like to ride in Northern Ontario but the surface of them can be challenging to some.
Last summer at our RTC we had Madriver take us on some of the roads he frequented in the Calibogie area, some are mentioned in the list...it was a fun day! Hope to explore some others as we will be in that area again for our second RTC this July. ;)

Bike
2005 st1300
I wish they would fix Southwood road up. It is too rough and dirty to enjoy it. With it being a secoundary road, I doubt it will ever be much better than it is.
Speaking of rough roads, I am surprised Elephant Lake Road isnt on the list

Top Bottom