There's a uni-go trailer in my garage!

Gamecock

Hey Y'all, Watch This!
Bike
2006 FJR
Alright, I finally broke down and bought a new (to me) uni-go trailer and hitch from eaglerider1967. I can't wait to get the hitch mounted and take it out for a test ride, but my life is so hectic over the next couple of weeks that I don't know if I'll have a chance.

From the reviews I've read, it seems that most people either love the uni-go or they hate it. Hopefully, I'll love it because I think its the only trailer that doesn't look strange behind a sport-tourer and I'm looking forward to the extra cargo capacity when my wife rides with me.

At some point, when I get it all hooked up, I'll post a picture.

Oh yeah, its black, so its in keeping with the Gamecock colors.

okay great..now the expectation next year is that you USE it for a few trips...say aaaa North? :D

You mean, like, to North Carolina?:D The wife generally only lets me take one long-distance trip per year and next year I'm scheduled to make the trip to Tulsa for the Wing Ding. Aside from that, the best I can probably hope for are some weekend trips to the Honda Hoot, the COG National rally (in NC), and perhaps a run to Daytona.

snip ...Aside from that, the best I can probably hope for are some weekend trips to the Honda Hoot, .

Thought the HOOT was cancelled this yr??

And +1 on the pics! Thinking of a bike trailer or and enclosed trailer to pull the wife in. ( need the space for her shoes ) :)

Actually trying to decide if we bike it all the way or pull St and use diff locations as a central riding spot so the pics will help along with yr trial info.

Back
Top Bottom