Time capsule-SR400

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
After some lifestyle changing medical issues….and age, I sold off my ST1300, my Dual sport, and both our scooters.
I was a little depressed.
Then I found a 2023 Honda CT125 trail bike with only 9 miles on it, for a price I could not pass up.
Things were starting to look up.
I’ve got 300 miles on the CT125 trail, with just minor discomfort.
Good news, while I was helping Aniwack lift an ST1300 engine into the back of a van, my spine surgeon called to tell me my x rays looked good, and I no longer have any limitation (meaning I can lift more than ten pounds now) :rofl1:
Anyway, I was on the hunt for a smaller bike, I no longer needed a sport touring bike, luggage, or speed and power that would kill me anymore, so I was calling old friends, collectors, and folks who deal with vintage stuff.
I located a 2015 Yamaha SR400 single, still in its crate, that I was able to talk the guy out of!
It was shipped/delivered at midnight on Friday.
Minus the shipping crate…the guy ships stuff all over and imports stuff from overseas and wanted to keep the shipping container.
It’s beautiful!
Kick start only!
Just like the old SR 500 thumper I had back in 1978.

Attachments

I think the Mrs told him to quit moping around the house and get a toy to play with. Also I would have to guess he is no longer depressed. Oh yeah, no smc to fuss with and brake bleeding takes less time than it took me to type this!

Bike
2010 ST1300
It even LOOKS like a real motorcycle. Unlike some of the newer stuff on two wheels....

Top Bottom