To anyone who can't take the heat

don't let it shorten your riding season. I purchased a device that was designed for MS. And have to say it's been the best $270 I've spent this year. I looked at several these systems costing $600 to $1500 and they all required the use of a cooler/ice chest. Here's the link for it https://www.amazon.com/COMPCOOLER-Reversible-Freezable-Performance-Underwear/dp/B07CXCQ1V5/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1534893541&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=compcooler+backpack+ice+water+cooling+system+2018&psc=1 If moderators delete this .....sorry but I tried .

Bike
2010 ST1300
The description was confusing. Does this come with the pump, battery, and charger? What is the voltage of the battery (I'm wondering if you can connect it to the bike's 12 v. system).

OP
OP
bayoubear
The description was confusing. Does this come with the pump, battery, and charger? What is the voltage of the battery (I'm wondering if you can connect it to the bike's 12 v. system).
everything is included battery is
7.4V 2200mAh. I can see the benefit of the cooler version so I fabbed one up on the cheap it wasn't difficult at all. you can buy the connectors on amazon.

Glad you found something that works for you. Since I got a Veskimo things are much nicer for me.
For me, due to medical problems, the heat has changed from uncomfortable to out right deadly.
I like this system because of it's portability. I worn it to a baseball game last week and everyone was like "why aren't you sweating like the rest of us?" And while doing yard work.

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Thanks for sharing. I’m somebody who does not handle the heat well.
I will trade you locations Keith! I love the heat, and despise the cold. I think you would appreciate what you have there if you were here. I have a nice HD coolng vest. Soak in H2O a few minutes, wring it out and wear it. That is from my Harley days in Vegas.

Top Bottom