Top Sellerie seats?

Hi,
Anyone have exerience with aftermarket seats from Top Sellerie, France? Are they any good? Are they a significant upgrade from stock?
I find stock seat not good enough for long stages, as this bike is built for.
Are there other, reasonably priced, european seat manufactorers or some doing modifications that can be recommended?
I know ther are several in US (Russel, Sargent, Corbin) but I find them quite expensive and its a long distance over the pond :).

There is a member here who is from the Netherlands or Norway (I think) who seemed to have a very active ST group. They could probably recommend someone closer to you who does motorcycle seat modifications. I can't remember his username here. He was holding tech events to modify the ST1300 dash display to be more visible in daylight in the same way that Blue Gauges does. Hopefully that will spark someone's memory of his name and post it up here for you.

I know ther are several in US (Russel, Sargent, Corbin) but I find them quite expensive and its a long distance over the pond

Andrew Shadow said:
There is a member here who is from the Netherlands or Norway (I think) who seemed to have a very active ST group.
That's probably Nosegear.

Last edited:
Mistergemas said:
Well, I could not find any posts from Nosegear about alternativ seat/ or modifications.
I don't think there were any. I believe Andrew was suggesting that being in the NL he or his group might know of a good seat vendor close to home.

So you might try contacting him via Conversation (PM) and ask about a nearby vendor.

Well, I could not find any posts from Nosegear about alternativ seat/ or modifications.
I have never seen a post from him about seats either. The purpose of my reply was to help someone else remember his name so that you would have a more local ST1300 group to contact for local recommendations.
I believe Andrew was suggesting that being in the NL he or his group might know of a good seat vendor close to home.

So you might try contacting him via Conversation (PM) and ask about a nearby vendor.
My intent exactly!

Top Bottom