Total Miles of STs on Dark Side

12k on my hankook. 31K on my gytt so put me down for 43k miles.
On a side note I did notice that the gytt rubbed the plastic pretty bad more on left side . leaving a hole. Anyone else having this issue

12k on my hankook. 31K on my gytt so put me down for 43k miles.
On a side note I did notice that the gytt rubbed the plastic pretty bad more on left side . leaving a hole. Anyone else having this issue

Yes I just noticed the same on mine last week. Surprised me, must have done it when I had my grandson on back last summer. And I hope you meant the right side, just behind the battery.

Yes I just noticed the same on mine last week. Surprised me, must have done it when I had my grandson on back last summer. And I hope you meant the right side, just behind the battery.

I meant left side there is some rub on right side but worse on legt

After 34,830 miles its time for a new rear tire. Was a Hankook V4 now to try a BF Goodrich G-Force Comp-2. Most of the miles on the Hankook V4 were at 28 psi. gave a nice ride and had even wear. There was more left side wear than on the right. Gee i did not have to wait for cords to show!

20160325_112702x.jpg

Last edited:
After 34,830 miles its time for a new rear tire. Was a Hankook V4 now to try a BF Goodrich G-Force Comp-2. Most of the miles on the Hankook V4 were at 28 psi. gave a nice ride and had even wear. There was more left side wear than on the right. Gee i did not have to wait for cords to show!

That's good mileage!

Back
Top Bottom