Trailers - 1 wheel or 2?

Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
Good Luck on getting through to Uni-go. I have been trying since the begginning of February. I have even talked to the rep in Texas and in Colorado. Those two reps have never got back to me. That's why I went out and fabricated my own hitch. I will post some pics soon. What I have learned is Uni-go moved from Ohio to Florida and now that they moved no one seems to be able to get in touch with them. I have to say they have about the worst customer service of anyone I have ever dealt with!!! Have no idea how they stay in business, or maybe they are not in business??? Good Luck!!

OP
OP
ST1300PA Mark
Bike
ST1300PA
STOC #
So can anyone recommend a single wheel trailer other than the Uni-go? I looked at the monogo, it looks a little more, um... basic... than what I am looking for.

OP
OP
ST1300PA Mark
Bike
ST1300PA
STOC #
I emailed Good Guys Powersports, they say they can get them with an 8 week lead time and a $500 deposit. I'm a bit skeptical that they will have better luck with schoolhouse than everyone else does. I looking hard at the monogo trailer. I like the full opening top design compared to the uni-go hatch, but I suspect the way the cargo box is more forward of the wheel than on the uni-go, it must place more weight on the hitch. Speaking of hitches, going with the monogo also means buying a hitch separately. I have found a few out there, ranging in price from Ouch to holy SH$T! Does anyone have any recommendations for a hitch? Maybe this is more appropriate in another thread...

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I'd be very skeptical Mark.... that's probably a canned reply and they probably haven't had a recent order and haven't contacted unigo in a while.

Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
I have never heard back from the two reps that said could get me a trailer hitch from Unigo.....Be very Skeptical!!!

Top Bottom