Tuesdays Caff, April 2nd

Morning all! 9C and cloudy right now, 13C and sun devolving into rain later.

Today's the first day at the new job so of course I managed about 5 hours of sleep. No more mid morning catch up naps, at least until I've been at the new gig a while. Then I'll figure something out ;). In the meantime, dogs to be fed, showers to be taken and commuting to be done.

Hope everyone has a great day!

good morning all. thank you both for the coffee, Ray and Keith. 43F on the dog walk with stars, clouds and a bright 1/2 moon to see as I walked. did the gym yesterday and not much else. it was cold and rainy for the better part of the day. today looks better with sunshine and a high of 67F. will just have to wait and see what today has in store. enjoy the day

stay safe

WOW, what an active group so early in the morning!

Morning Ray, Keith, Joe and the rest of you all, from a sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently, @ 9:30 AM Mountain, it is 36F, heading for 59F. A very slight breeze right now, but later we'll see the winds from the N @ 9 to 14 mph.

Chris's Highlander has been having battery issues, which we discovered it was a Garmin Dash Cam that I installed, because we haven't been driving it around, within a week, it would drain her battery. But I didn't discover that until after we had replaced her battery. So I went to NAPA and spend $270 on a Red Top Optima battery, which would also die within a week or so. The last 6 months I have been connecting a battery maintainer during the week, when the vehicle wasn't getting used. So yesterday, I stopped by NAPA and they tested it and it was showing good, but needed recharging. After talking to the guy and telling him that we had driven the vehicle out to Bryce Canyon (Over 200 miles), just a few days ago, the battery should be charged! SO I had to "BUY" another battery @ $285, take it home, change them out and then took the old batter back and got a full refund on the new battery! Which I'm okay with, since they gave me the full refund on the new price and not the old price! Almost $20 difference! :thumb:

Today, I'll take both the vehicles down and get them washed. then, if the ground is dry enough, I'll see if I can put down some more block for the front yard.

Lazyman's breakfast, with banana. Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Good day ! Cold ,cloudy ,dull here in Canuck land today . Has been raining a bit so test of the new sump pump system done ,all good . We have a cold front coming in tonight so up to maybe 8 inches of white stuff to fall in the next couple days here . All the sand and salt has been washed away with the heavy rains of a week ago . I guess we will put more down soon . Take care and have a great day stay safe eh !

Back
Top Bottom