• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TX: A to Z (Round 16)

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Re: TX: A to Z (Round 9)

Went to the Boardwalk this afternoon. I know now that it's hard to read, but that arch behind my ST really does say KEMAH BOARDWALK.

Attachments

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

L= Leonard
20161229_053757.jpg
Sorry, had to take vertical to get enough light, then it post sideways. lol

Last edited:

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #

Sorry for the bad photo but it was pretty dark. Tim and I are on our way to Stagecoach.

Mineola...

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

And I was going to go to Needville again today - guess it's a good thing I didn't go before seeing this post. I may be able to get an O tomorrow if I can work it into my calendar - not a lot of blanks left there, but I may be able to fit in a 2hr gap on it.
I may have to see if Mellow will bar Oakies from making TX A-Z posts on this site. Just kidding TOS, hope you know that!

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

I may have to see if Mellow will bar Oakies from making TX A-Z posts on this site. Just kidding TOS, hope you know that!
Okies need to ride too. :)
The TX AtoZ is more active than OK is (most of the time). Just trying to help Y'all out.
Ride Safe, tomorrow.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

OK TOS, I can accept that. If I ever have the opportunity to ride to an adjacent state and have the occasion to post something on the A-Z forum for AR, OK or LA, I will take advantage of it. Probably won't be able to add NM to that list anytime soon, but who knows?

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

I can't ban the Okies or I'd have to stop crossing the border for their a to Z game lol

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

I can't ban the Okies or I'd have to stop crossing the border for their a to Z game lol
Joe, Thanks for the backup. ;-) And, thanks for helping out on the North side of the Red.

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK

O : Orchard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

Orchard is where I planned to go today, but I had to hang around the house when the insurance adjuster came around to look at damage to the roof on my house. Maybe I can post a P before someone else beats me to it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gmast1100

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #

Orchard is where I planned to go today, but I had to hang around the house when the insurance adjuster came around to look at damage to the roof on my house. Maybe I can post a P before someone else beats me to it.
Don, your always a 'day late, dollar short' -:). :)

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

OK, here 'tis. I rode back to Houston from Brookshire on hwy 90 to Katy, somehow managed to ride right past Midway BBQ without stopping for lunch. The only time I've been there to date was to an RTE a few years ago, think it may be about time for another one of those at Midway. If anyone in the Houston/Katy area have occasion to go there sometime, you may want to check out Bumbera's Performance Associates 2 doors away from Midway. It's a car place, not m/c related. They always have several classics and hi-po cars around, like 60s and 70s Camaros, Mustangs, MoPars, 50s Chevy sedans and pickups and F1 pickups, plus an occasional 55-57 T-Bird or 60 something Shelby Cobra. Lots of eye candy there most of the time. Worth a visit if you have a chance. I have to guess they most likely lock all the toys in the toy box on Sundays or the place may be heavily patrolled by Dobermans.

Attachments

Last edited:

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK

You knew "Q" was coming. It was from yesterday, so hope it counts

We are off to west Texas tomorrow for ten days so I am out of the game till the 21st.

Keep on riding!

Top Bottom