TX-South: Tag

Had plans to leave at 10 this AM to snag Wild Bill's - was gonna grab lunch while I was there (but wife had a routine to run through at the barn, which trumps my fun). I know exactly where New is, but prefer not to travel multi-lane freeways.

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK
Looks exactly like the tag you did on September 24,2015. Houston
You have the wrong picture but, yes this was the scene from August 2nd 2015. KBiK and I have about 80,000 miles under the wheels and a few more scratches since then.

Do you have a problem with my tag....?

2015_08_0024.jpg

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK
:eek: Okay, I am going to call you on this tag:

2 - This is a riding game. Let's keep the tags out of the major cities where nobody rides unless they have to.
You're JOKING, correct?

Can you verify who posted the tag that follows (see below), SMACK dab in the *MIDDLE* of Houston, TX, on the inside edge of downtown Houston, adjacent to a major arterial freeway.

And I think I responded to that tag, something like, "I hate having to ride multi-lane freeways for a tag, and the response was something like, "well, ride the side streets".

If the issue is we couldn't find the tag, I could have provided an obvious link, to this residential neighborhood.

However, I'll replace the "new" tag I set at Hillendahl cemetary, as soon as I'm finished at the VA clinic and get home for the bike.

NEW tag
Ok, I have a cemetary.

New Tag:

How about a picture with food in your top box, rear seat etc or your bike in front of a pizza place?
This is not like the North American Wild Card tag game, where one gets a similar tag (it's not a theme based game) ... one is supposed to ride to the EXACT tag placed and post it, then post a new, very specific tag/location.

Last edited:
Top Bottom