TX-South: Tag

Ok Martin, is that the Canadian TX airport or the Canadian Air Force? Never mind, I guess those would be to far north?

Love that place! A few pictures from prior visits.

2014_02_0242.jpg

2013_04_0419.jpg

2013_04_0409.jpg

The new drop. Remember, it's all about the ride.
c0b64b932abe0c9abea47ebff74e8813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the new drop pic? I mean it looks like a great day for a ride, other than the flash flood warnings....

TRM

Where's the new drop pic? I mean it looks like a great day for a ride, other than the flash flood warnings....

TRM

Hey Tom. Hint... 78611

Sorry, I wasn't asking for a clue I must of been having internet issues the pic wasn't showing up. I wasn't inferring that our buddy STing was having issues posting the pic, just thought it was a very remote possibility ;)

and moved near home...

Pearl1.jpg

pearl2.jpg

In case anyone needs a clue, its a place where they used to brew beer.

I think there are better places to get pics at this location but between a farmers market and some type of charity run going on most of the area was blocked off.

Enjoy the ride!

Tom, I saw your drop and my stomach started having heaving flashbacks. Do you find it strange I can still taste the last Pearl I drank 27 years ago? You know that feeling you get in your jaw when sucking a lemon, I got it now thinking about the beer of 1100 springs.

Hope this one isn't to difficult. Maybe somebody can find it sometime Saturday. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom