uh-oh...got permission....

ST Dan

2 summers 50k+ miles 48 states
Bike
14 NC700X
STOC #
from the boss and the accountant to buy the GTL...:D

figuring I'll trade in the ST and sell the SV...anyone looking for a track bike?;) thought about trying to sell the ST too...but I just figure it'll be easier to trade in...

:D

ocho nueve

Wanted: Slipper clutch
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I wasn't satisfied with the information I was getting in the magazines about the difference between the GT and the GTL, so I went to my local dealer to check it out for myself. I was amazed that for the same frame, same motor, and for the most part, same body work, those two bike could be so much different. I can certainly see myself on a GTL in about 10 years, but for now I am stuck in a drooling dream for the GT.

Supremely jealous of you, sir. Good luck on the new ride!

OP
OP
ST Dan

ST Dan

Bike
14 NC700X
STOC #
Hmmmmm....... That means you'll be riding more!!!
unfortunately I don't think I'll get back to riding like I did on 07 and 08...but I hope it will help get me back on the road a little more with the gf on the back! ;) work has changed a bit so it is harder to get long periods of time off...and getting the time off to line up with a couple of events is even harder:(

RCS

Nice. I'm jealous. Interested to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the ST1300 from a rider and maintenance point of view.

OP
OP
ST Dan

ST Dan

Bike
14 NC700X
STOC #
no...not going to right now...work is being a pain! They were going to make some changes, which would have resulted in a significant pay cut for me. 2 days from the changes taking a effect they cancelled the changes. so until i know I'm not going to have to worry about a pay cut, or I can save $27k...I'll be staying on the ST... ;)

Bike
03 ST1300
Smart move ... no one would expect any different !
Sorry about the job thing, hope it all works out for ya ...
Tom

Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
no...not going to right now...work is being a pain! They were going to make some changes, which would have resulted in a significant pay cut for me. 2 days from the changes taking a effect they cancelled the changes. so until i know I'm not going to have to worry about a pay cut, or I can save $27k...I'll be staying on the ST... ;)
Hurry before she changes her mind...

Top Bottom