Ultimate Coast to Coast

Started my UCC Saturday with a run to Key West for reciepts, got home to bama Sunday noon to make tire, oil changes before leaving Saturday morning for Prudhoe Bay. Entire trip to be about 13000 miles. Alaska, Haines, Skagway, Hyder, Olympic NP, Redwoods NP, Escalante, Capitol Reef, Million Dollar Highway maybe a few others...

Bike
2000 ST1100
Seems like a ride of a lifetime. I'm jealous. Enjoy it while you can because there will be a time you can't ride anymore and when that time comes you'll have only the memories:)

David Fyffe

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 ST1300/1978 GL
Spokane, WA. to Ventura, California to Sarasota Fl. via I-10 East to I-75 South to Sarasota.
While there phone crashed--got new phone. Spent 3 weeks with my sister and brother in law.
Return was Sarasota to N.E. Tennessee then to Chicago, hit I-94/I-90 headed West to Spokane.
While in Tennessee I rode the Tail of the Dragon both directions, then headed North for Chicago.
The day I left Chicago they had a small riot on N. Michigan Ave, not a good place to be at night.

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
Got a SPOT or SW Tracker so we can follow you?
Plus 1
Started my UCC Saturday with a run to Key West for reciepts, got home to bama Sunday noon to make tire, oil changes before leaving Saturday morning for Prudhoe Bay. Entire trip to be about 13000 miles. Alaska, Haines, Skagway, Hyder, Olympic NP, Redwoods NP, Escalante, Capitol Reef, Million Dollar Highway maybe a few others...
I'm real excited for you to accomplish this, the UCC is prime time. I'll be in Prudhoe Bay June 9th, if your still there...

Top Bottom