user manual needed (M3-WF Wireless or maybe Sykik Rider SRTP300 Wireless)

Bike
'09 ST1300A
I recently purchased a used 2016 FJR (still have the 2009 ST1300A) which came with a TPMS. I didn't get a user manual for the TPMS. I have scoured the interweb and downloaded a number of manuals for TPMS which appear similar but not quite and the operation of the buttons doesn't match.

AFAIK the TPMS is a M3-WF Wireless TPMS.

Does anyone have a user manual for that TPMS? If so, could you scan it or take a photo and post it?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Bike
'09 ST1300A
got a pic of the unit? this should start at the setup of a SRTP300.
Thanks again. Yeah, it should start at the setup but it doesn't. This video only covers attaching the display unit to the handle bars.

I did find a video for the setup of a similar unit. I suspect that many TPMS use the same display unit with different branding and the video of a similar unit used the button sequence that I was looking for. The video is here:

p.s. I like the word "should". It's always true. For example: "I should be rich and famous". I wonder what happpened? :(

Ryan_B

Site Supporter
Bike
2016 Honda ST1300PA
Looks like you found what you need, but if you would like to download the manual it is on their website as a DocX download. Just scroll down until you get to the "what's in the box" section, it is the last line.

https://sykik.com/products/srtp300

Ryan

Top Bottom