Way out West June Trip...

OP
OP
bygdawg
Bike
ST 1300
I played with some of the photos from our trip today and made a video out of them. I hope you like it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa6WSAOYqjA.

This is my first attempt, they will get better, I hope!!

JD

Very cool. I see the inner "techno geek" in you starting to come out. lol I'm hoping to get around to uploading the GPS trip info. to the thread before too long. Did you say that it was show the cookie trail of all the side stops?

OP
OP
bygdawg
Bike
ST 1300
It looks like I'll be doing another trip out west this summer. I plan to leave around the end of May, and I haven't worked out all the highlights yet. :)

OP
OP
bygdawg
Bike
ST 1300
My plan is coming together more and more as the date for departure approaches. It looks like I may be making this one solo. That being said, I'd be more than happy for anyone along the route to jump in for part or all of the trip. I like riding with the locals when possible, and I plan to go through Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, etc. If time allows, I may hit a bit of Colorado's Hwy. 550. I plan to roll out on May 28th with a tentative return date of around June 20th. If I'm making good enough time, I may even make it back out to California for a run up the PCH again. Feel free to message me if you're free and would like to do some riding along the way.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
My plan is coming together more and more as the date for departure approaches. It looks like I may be making this one solo. That being said, I'd be more than happy for anyone along the route to jump in for part or all of the trip. I like riding with the locals when possible, and I plan to go through Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, etc. If time allows, I may hit a bit of Colorado's Hwy. 550. I plan to roll out on May 28th with a tentative return date of around June 20th. If I'm making good enough time, I may even make it back out to California for a run up the PCH again. Feel free to message me if you're free and would like to do some riding along the way.
Let me know if you make it to WA at all.....

ToddC

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Bummer... looks like my Way out West trip will start about the time you're done. I plan to leave Dallas on June 18th for San Diego. Then head back to Dallas on the 24th.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I hope you get a chance to stop being on the 28th. I can't make the trip with you because my knee is just not ready yet. But it will be good to see you if it works out.

OP
OP
bygdawg
Bike
ST 1300
That is a bummer. I'm hoping I can catch Joe in Zion NP, assuming he's still planning on that.

Top Bottom