Were there more than one "silver grey"-color back in 2005 ?

Got a 2005 model ST1300. Silver grey color.

Need to get some touch-up paint. Want to make sure I get the right color when ordering some.

Do any of you know; if these bikes were delivered with different variations of silver grey metallic ?

The 05 should be red, 04 blue, 03 and 07 were silver......but different color silvers.

ToddC

The 05 should be red, 04 blue, 03 and 07 were silver......but different color silvers.

ToddC

Todd, That is the US color variations for the ST1300.
The Pan-European has and had different colors and availability. Thy could pick a color on a model year.

Lift up the seat, you should see the paint color code on a small white sticker on frame near fuel tank.

Todd, That is the US color variations for the ST1300.
The Pan-European has and had different colors and availability. Thy could pick a color on a model year.
Good to know....:)

Lift up the seat, you should see the paint color code on a small white sticker on frame near fuel tank.

I will check this out asap. Thanks alot for this feedback.

Brief explanation why I have not found out about this myself: The bike is just standing in the garage after it being purchased abroad. My local DMV must permit it for road-use before being road-legal. They have no time for this for another week. So have not becomed familiar with the bike in depth yet.

I'm guessing the 07 is Digital Silver Metallic. I saw fine example of the Digital Silver Metallic at last years WeStoc. The 03 ST looks more Grey than silver to me. I'm really envious of the Digital Silver and Candy Gory Red owners. Talking to some ST owner's it sounds like some of us have the colors we have because they were not that popular and they were discounted greatly to get them out the door.

Candy Glory Red Tricoat. Graphite Black. Digital Silver Metallic. Pearl Coronado Blue. Graphite Black. Delta Blue Metallic. Tower Silver Metallic. Candy Graceful Red.

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?2257-ST1300-Paint-Codes

Last edited:
I was able to get my 2010 in any color I wanted.

As long as that was Black.

Candy Graceful Red
This is proper for my STeed
Enlightening thread

Jon

Got a 2005 model ST1300. Silver grey color.

Need to get some touch-up paint. Want to make sure I get the right color when ordering some.

Do any of you know; if these bikes were delivered with different variations of silver grey metallic ?
According to STWiki, there were three colors available for the Pan European (not including the police model):
  1. Pearl Coronado Blue
  2. Candy Graceful Red (in the US as, Candy Dark Red)
  3. Digital Silver Metallic (this is the same color as the 2007 US spec bike)

http://stwiki.notonthe.net/bin/view/ST13/ModelYearChanges

The bike is just standing in the garage after it being purchased abroad. My local DMV must permit it for road-use before being road-legal. They have no time for this for another week. So have not becomed familiar with the bike in depth yet.

Have you been able to make any progress yet?

Back
Top Bottom