Win a free FOBO2 tpms unit

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
There's a guy on Youtube that sells Gold Wing service videos. Think of him as a less knowledgeable Igofar that charges for what he knows...

Anyway, he just did a review on the FOBO2 tpms units. There's a link under the video to win a free set of these.

Since he won't ship outside the US, perhaps some of you neighbors to the South might want to enter the contest.

If you do, here's the URL for the video. The link to enter the contest is in the description under the video.

Good luck!

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
There's a guy on Youtube that sells Gold Wing service videos. Think of him as a less knowledgeable Igofar that charges for what he knows...

Anyway, he just did a review on the FOBO2 tpms units. There's a link under the video to win a free set of these.

Since he won't ship outside the US, perhaps some of you neighbors to the South might want to enter the contest.

If you do, here's the URL for the video. The link to enter the contest is in the description under the video.

Good luck!

Cruiseman! He makes great videos. At the beginning of the 2020 lockdown, some local dealers were panic discounting the new Wing and I nearly bought a *new* 2019 DCT Tour for about $15,900 USD!! That was insane. MSRP was, what, about $24,000? But like those dealers, my own financial future was uncertain, sanity prevailed and I found my 1300 for a song. But on the other side of the continent. I figure sometime in the next 10+ years I'll consider a new or used ST1800.

In my advancing years I finding I enjoy and appreciate some of the new technology in vehicles... when it works. I also enjoy executing a sanitary farkle in my 1300, so I guess I'll keep that as my canvas for a while.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Cruiseman does a decent job but I wish he'd quit saying "Use a Phillips screwdriver..." or similar all the time. He pitches products a lot besides his own DVDs. That's a little off-putting for me.

I've also got FOBO2 kit on my ST and am quite happy with it.

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Cruiseman does a decent job but I wish he'd quit saying "Use a Phillips screwdriver..." or similar all the time. He pitches products a lot besides his own DVDs. That's a little off-putting for me.
True... Maybe some Wingnuts should sent him a nice set of Vessel JIS drivers.

Top Bottom