Would you let this teacher borrow your bike?

Bike
99 ST1100
That is amazing! I can't even imagine what it would be like to be able to ride like that.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Not me... You know what his tire bill must be? I'll stick with using tires the way they're supposed to, putting miles to the road, not tearing stuff up.

Just think, if you could ride like that, you'd always be showing off, I know I would. LOL

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
If he could ride this Honda MotoCompo http://youtu.be/dLxqkvfMsQQ like he does the Beemer, I would be more than impressed. I wonder if his tire bill would be cheaper? Smaller should be cheaper, right?

The MotoCompo must be the ultimate long distance touring machine. Carry on for the bus or plane and then ride!

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
[hijack]
That MotoCompo is cool. I had no idea Honda built such a thing (1981 to 1983, per Wiki).
It would mount to the side of a Goldwing...kind of like a lifeboat on the side of a ship! :crackup
[/hijack]

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
So that's what a top box is for...wheelie rollover protection. And all these years I've been putting my camera bag back there. What was I thinking?!

Teach has some mad skill, no doubt. Nice to do that one someone else's machine when there's likely no expectation you'll return it as you received it.

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Fine example of what happens when the driver doesnt have to fix what he rides.

In my humble opinion....While it looked cool and fun 3/4 of that video consisted of gross motorcycle abuse.

I dont have the "skillset" required to do that to a machine.

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
Fine example of what happens when the driver doesnt have to fix what he rides.

In my humble opinion....While it looked cool and fun 3/4 of that video consisted of gross motorcycle abuse.

I dont have the "skillset" required to do that to a machine.
You should have seen him doing stunts on a 1600GT. Now that was pure abuse and you could tell that pig didn't like being thrown around.

dr1954

Rick
Bike
=6= F800gs
You should have seen him doing stunts on a 1600GT. Now that was pure abuse and you could tell that pig didn't like being thrown around.

Guess who got to test ride the GTL right after he was finished with his stunt show?

I think the back tire was still smoking!

skyboybry

Hi-Hi!
Bike
Sparkles
STOC #
He can borrow my dirt bike, it's used to riding like that... most times with me not attached to it! Looks like he comes detached from his quite a bit, too.

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Pretty impressive....

I'd like to know what camera that was that bounced off the back bag and tumbled down the track. Pretty impressive 'toughness' for a camera...
That was a GoPro camera. I've had mine come off and side down the road at 60MPH and it was fine. ;)

Top Bottom