WV: Tag

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Here is the new location, its very famous and has been on TV many times.
Hint, its Guy Fieri's favorite place in WV:)
Tag hbhd.jpg

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Woooo Hoooo, way to go Patiodadio!!! Looks like you had a nice sunshiny day. Almost looks like the Tree of Shame at the Gap.

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Woooo Hoooo, way to go Patiodadio!!! Looks like you had a nice sunshiny day. Almost looks like the Tree of Shame at the Gap.
Hey Mac, it was a great Sunshiny day ! If anyone needs another hint, let me know and I will post another picture.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Not that I'm going to be going that way, but it looks like you need to drop a hint. It's a month old and no hits.

Bike
st1300, xr250
I got this tag as I went through WV towards home yesterday. Not far off I-64. West of Hurricane. Good Luck Mountaineers!!!
Hey Mac, aren't you a little worried about the tail wagging the dog with that trailer behind your wing?:04biker:

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Hey Mac, aren't you a little worried about the tail wagging the dog with that trailer behind your wing?:04biker:
I've pulled that trailer to Alaska and back. It's not bad at all. And the kingsized bed makes camping verrrry comfortable!!!

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
we ate there on the way to moonshine , i got a picture of mine and Streps bike I'll post apicture
tonight
Posted via Mobile Device

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
I had a couple Hillbilly Dawgs and Lisa had a Junk Yard Dawg they were real good and the owner is a HOOT !!!! What was to be a fast stop ended up being close to an hour, it sure was a fun trip !!

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
I always get the Snuffy-N-Heat dog. Sonny and Sharie are always a hoot and great to talk to. Did they drop the rubber spidder on you?

Top Bottom