You meet the nicest people...

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
on BMWs too! So most of you know that Maggie recently got a K1300GT. She loves it a lot and can't get enough time in the saddle. Turns out the prior owner is someone you BMW riders have probably bumped into if you're members of the I-BMW forum, a guy named Miles Miller. He and his wife who is also an avid BMW rider invited us to journey across Puget Sound and spend the day riding with them. They are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet and we just had a blast. Maggie finally met someone who is as anal retentive about caring for bikes as she is. Too much fun!

John

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
Are you the pariah in that group? :D

Your journey sounds great no matter who you had in your company. I'd love to ride around up there sometime. Out of curiosity, what did the gentleman replace the 13GT with?

Fortunet 1

Fortunet1
Bike
06 ST 1300
:worthless Come on john.... You rode around the bay , had a great time...and NO pics ? Wasup with that? Then I ask you for an updated photo of the greatest couple north of the boarder and you
put in a photo of your DOG !?!! Sheese..LOL Just haven a little fun with yah. Glad you had a great time !

OP
OP
John Anthony

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Are you the pariah in that group? :D

Your journey sounds great no matter who you had in your company. I'd love to ride around up there sometime. Out of curiosity, what did the gentleman replace the 13GT with?
LOL! Well, all 3 of their bikes were beautiful, shiny, red Beemers (K1300GT - Maggie; K1600GT - Miles; R1200R - Betsy) and my ST was a little muddy, so I was definitely the outlier! His 1600 is a beautiful bike and man is it loaded with trinkets. Took him about 30 minutes to run through the menus!

Riding in the northwest during the Fall is an absolute treat. The North Cascades highway is spectacular and we love to get out on the Olympic peninsula. We were on the backroads today and saw only a few cars. Weather was in the mid 60's. Just about perfect.

John

Top Bottom