Grounded For A While

Dang, Phil! I know you are in pain. I had it in my elbow....and it took a lot longer to get over than I thought it should. Hope you can get it under control & get back on the road, soon.

John

Well, saw my Ortho Doc today and I am now 'boot' free! I just have to start back slowly with my exercise program as it appears that I have some 'deformities' of the ankle and the foot (not to mention those of the brain that I already know about ;-)). Official diagnosis is 'Tibialis Tendinitis' so if it flares up again, I just have to slow down. At least it ain't my shifting foot .... :D

Good to hear you are on the mend Phil. See you next month

Good to hear you are "better" Phil..... take it easy though, you don't want to get the "boot" again.....;-)

What we used to say when we hurt a foot or leg: At least it wasn't the kickstart leg... :D Many a guy had to start his bike with the left leg for awhile.

Get well soon!!!

Tibialis Tendinitis? At least you don't have a Dangling Modifier.........Remember what Vanilla Ice says "Ice, Ice, Baby!"

Good to know you are on the mend UP. Keep up with all those little exercises and stretches your Physio gives you and you will be good to go soon.

What we used to say when we hurt a foot or leg: At least it wasn't the kickstart leg... :D Many a guy had to start his bike with the left leg for awhile.

Get well soon!!!

BTDT! :D But those old Brit bikes could toss you over the handlebars if you didn't use the compression release ... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom