How Many ST1300s can you fit in your garage?

i rode Two of your girls.... but this time with permission...

oh wait guess that would be 3 of them since i rode one of your sabre's and you didnt know it...

OK it is time to come clean, what else did you do that mom and dad did not find out??? :shower1:

OK it is time to come clean, what else did you do that mom and dad did not find out??? :shower1:

Well lets see it is a long list so i guess it might take some time,

now that i think of it, just took his t-bird to the store for ant spray, but I did call and tell him when I got home. the kitchen was full of ants so that was my reasoning for doing that...

It's always the ants fault.....never the kids fault. Dang kids....whipper snappers...hooligans......rabble rousers.......

T

;-)

[video=youtube;S94Bh3Qez9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o[/video]

Trust me, what I do know...I don't want to know anymore than that! :eek:4:

I might add, that his mother and I worked hard to get him and his four brothers to their 18th birthdays, in spite of their determination to do otherwise! ;)

Last edited:
Trust me, what I do know...I don't want to know anymore than that! :eek:4:

I might add, that his mother and I worked hard to get him and his four brothers to their 18th birthdays, in spite of their determination to do otherwise! ;)

Yes you two did work hard and did a good job at it.... even when we pushed to go wrong....

Awesome! If you need anything coming through Stockton or Sacramento area just hit me up. My number is on the RAN list.

Thanks, I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Elk Grove (just a couple of miles from my mom) so I can change the oil and see family!

When do you hit I-90 Motorsport?????

ToddC

Justin and I will be driving up on the 16th. It should take about three hours from Beaverton, so I'm hoping to be there at the shop by noon.

If you have sometime, you want to meet us for lunch there in Issaquah?

How long you planning on being in Issaquah on Wed.? Less than a week away! How you sleeping???????? :excited:

Todd

How long you planning on being in Issaquah on Wed.? Less than a week away! How you sleeping???????? :excited:

Todd

Just long enough to pickup the bike and have some lunch. Send me your cell number and I'll IM you at a point to let you know we are getting close. How far away are you from Issaquah?

No problem sleeping, my wife is pretty much wearing me out with her heath issues... We are hoping to be through that soon! :eek:4:

Bob,

Great to meet you and Justin yesterday. That new bike sure is shiny, hope it stays that way today in the rain......

Thanks for lunch too !!!

ToddC

I have four bikes on one side of the garage with room for two more . So if I kicked my wife's car out , wow 12. No just dreaming.

Bob,

Great to meet you and Justin yesterday. That new bike sure is shiny, hope it stays that way today in the rain......

Thanks for lunch too !!!

ToddC

Todd Great to meet you too... hope you had a good ride back east side of the state..... i know my dad has made it down to ELk Grove yesterday night...

Back
Top Bottom