TN: Tag

Thanks. I just wish Wolf River had been open that day. I definitely wanted some of that catfish!

Thanks. I just wish Wolf River had been open that day. I definitely wanted some of that catfish!
I saw the lack of cars in your picture, you must have come thru on Sunday. The Wolf River Cafe would make a great place to have a ride to eat. There is a long waiting line if you come on Friday or Saturday nights. Need to be there no later than 4 PM or plan on waiting. Saturday mornings the parking lots are always full of bikes.

OK since it's been more than 6 months, I'm invoking Rule 8 and the tag is now at McGregor Park in Clarksville.
ClarksvillePark.jpg

Well... you "snooze you lose", I actually went by the Stone House last Sunday, took a pic but never moved the tag as I spent the rest of the afternoon playing a game of discovering new roads dodging the popping up thunderstorms (fun game in its self)!

Picked up the tag in Clarksville.

image.jpg

Dropped the new tag in Bon Aqua.

image.jpg

Moved the tag last weekend...
Old and New

Go early to avoid Bubba from possibly running you over while you're taking the photo!

Attachments

• 20180721_133022.jpg
    20180721_133022.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180729_100731.jpg
    20180729_100731.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Well, I know Lancaster but got the pic on the wrong side of town. New tag is what I call the bridge from nowhere to nowhere between Auburntown and Woodbury. Hwy 145 has fresh pavement; sweet little ride.

Attachments

• lancaster.JPG
    lancaster.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 40
Newman! I'm taking a bike trip in 2 weeks and had the route already laid out to get the tag in Lancaster. Fortunately the new tag location didn't require too much of a change to my route. I did have to google a bit to find the bridge. Nicely done!

Old: BridgeToNowhere.jpg New: WattsBar.jpg Because Homeland Security loves it when you take pictures of nuclear plants! :)

Funny coincidence about the bridge to nowhere. Many years ago I bought a V65 Sabre from a guy in Woodbury. Auburntown Road was where I took on the test run. Had forgotten about that until I was on that road again yesterday.

This one laid dormant long enough. I needed to 'test' my new PR3s on SweetTreat before WeSTVaSToc and this was as good an excuse as any. If you can't figure it out, go looking for Colonel Littleton or Milky Way. ;-) By the way, when you pick up this tag, you might want to step next door and get a 'little' snack like in the other pictures (double 1/2 pounder bacon cheeseburger - 2 1/2 pound patties of meat) -
Can't help it but I'm real hungry after lookin' at that 1/2 lb bacon cheeseburger! :hamburger:

Top Bottom