Best lock lubricant?

That Amazon link yields the same result as I posted- Currently unavailable.
that's interesting, because my link doesn't show that, its available for $7.99 and ready to ship. It must be something to do with the US vs. Canadian market, weird.

that's interesting, because my link doesn't show that, its available for $7.99 and ready to ship. It must be something to do with the US vs. Canadian market, weird.
That is weird. It shouldn't make a difference because it does take me to an Amazon.com page, not Amazon.CA, so I am on the US site.

Below is the Amazon page that your link of yesterday takes me to. It still shows Currently unavailable for me. I don't shop on Amazon so I don't profess to know all the inns and outs of it but, because I am on the US site, I thought that the only thing that should be different is the information related to shipping.

I created another link from the page that I am taken to, instead of copying your link. Just for giggles, click it and see where it takes you.
Below it is a screen capture of what I get
Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant, Aerosol, 3 oz

1628089181577.png

That is weird. It shouldn't make a difference because it does take me to an Amazon.com page, not Amazon.CA, so I am on the US site.

Below is the Amazon page that your link of yesterday takes me to. It still shows Currently unavailable for me. I don't shop on Amazon so I don't profess to know all the inns and outs of it but, because I am on the US site, I thought that the only thing that should be different is the information related to shipping.

I created another link from the page that I am taken to, instead of copying your link. Just for giggles, click it and see where it takes you.
Below it is a screen capture of what I get
when I click on your link I get $8.77 as the price, and added it to the cart successfully.
With my original link I get $7.99 as the price, and added it to the cart successfully.

edit: all I can figure is it knows you're in Canada by your IP address and for some reason its not available there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom