The New Touring Era 21.10.2021

996-motorcykel-honda-cbx-1000-prolink

Everybody's got their own idea of what makes a tourer. Put a McDonnell Douglas exhaust on this baby and I'd put up with chain drive.

Apparently on the sunny coast of Spain today some selected press was introduced to the NT1100X. In accordance with the Africa Twin and Goldwing playbook this is no doubt going to build anticipation for the formal release at EICMA on 11/23. Soon first ride reviews will be all over the web.

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-3.jpeg

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-4.jpeg

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The livery suggests LEO use.
Interesting color scheme for a launch.
The bike comes in white and a dark grey, at least in the UK where the bike is on their web site. Both colors were represented among the 10 or so bikes shown today.

I like a white motorcycle myself.

Apparently on the sunny coast of Spain today some selected press was introduced to the NT1100X. In accordance with the Africa Twin and Goldwing playbook this is no doubt going to build anticipation for the formal release at EICMA on 11/23. Soon first ride reviews will be all over the web.

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-3.jpeg

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-4.jpeg

B_honda-nt1100-come-va-6.jpeg
I think those windshields are mounted in the highest of the 5 positions. Loos like they will go high enough to do the job

Is it just me or does that left hand side handlebar switchgear look way too complicated? There's no way I could learn how to use that lot by feel alone.

Is it just me or does that left hand side handlebar switchgear look way too complicated? There's no way I could learn how to use that lot by feel alone.
It's the modern way, more gizmos more switches. It's what the boys and girls want apparently.
But remember, don't take your eyes off the road :crackup:.
Upt'North.

BMW's are the same way. Wish this thing had lower leg protection and a smooth clean reliable shaft drive. Then maybe.

Funky, funky saddlebags.
Amusing to hear the reviewer say, "One-one-zero-zero" over and over.
So, no Eleven-hundred, eh?

Back
Top Bottom