Itchy Boots

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Haven't watched it yet, but she may want to reconsider her "annual rally somewhere" philosophy.
She also injured her leg in her maiden rally last year, so she is 2 for 2.
I won't be betting that she will quit rallying just yet, though... odds are more likely she'll get further coaching before that happens.

Bike
ST1100X
STOC #
From Instagram.....
1696781920202.png

'This Wednesday I’m back on YouTube!!!
'
'For this last series before heading back to Africa, I am riding in the HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS
⛰️
That means, I have returned to my beloved India
'

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
Funnily enough, just the other day I was watching a few of her early episodes from India.

I hope she hasn’t rushed getting back on the bike. I’ve had a break like that in my left hand, and although I was a bit older (read, probably much older!) it took me longer than 4 weeks to mend.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Noraly is starting to look like a mature woman. She should, she is closing in on 40.

She did mention that her hand hurt in the latest episode, and she pointed out that more healing would reduce the size of the bump (bone) near her knuckles. Interestingly, I did not see her knuckle for her pinky in that picture of the back of her hand.

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
No one mentioned that the India video included a pre release version of a new Royal Enfield 450. The moto seemed to handle the altitudes of 18,000' without much problem. Hmmmm, fly and buy to India???

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
The Himalayan doesn’t really interest me, since gravel and off road riding aren’t really my thing.

However, I’d love to do a fly and buy in India!

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Eggs and cucumber ... in Spain, with a new bike
Noraly rides a different bike!

Noraly breaks a mirror!

Noraly makes a joke! :oops:

Drone footage! :run1:

This is one of my favorite Noraly videos ever. Ehcoing John O's observations - it's good to see her having a great time having out with some friends. She has a wonderful laugh. And the scenery with amazing. Beautiful country and as I especially liked the music and the atmosphere it evoked. Pure joy.

She edits her videos for various obvious reasons but I could have watched a couple of hours worth of that ride. She and her buds may not be able to perform up to the high standards of ST-O but she and they are doing what we're not. And they seem to be having a lot of fun.

So there's that.

Top Bottom