Old Enough To Remember?

Another fond memory - I used to play with these Jetex solid fuel rocket motors. I put them on all kinds of things from model airplanes to small cars. They ran on solid fuel tablets and fuse cord purchased at the hobby shop. Hours of flammable fun!!

1750717079706.png
Still have two, plus one of the larger units. Pellets and fuses are long gone.
 
Now here's a real wiring diagram from Lucas -

Lucas Electronics Diagram.jpg

I remember having a maintenance meeting years ago when I worked for the Dole company. We were discussing how the water level control unit for the supply of refrigerated water had failed and what the maintenance manager had done to repair it. He simply said he installed a two-balled bio-actuator to replace the control unit and got everything working again. Basically he put a guy there to operate the incoming water valve to keep the tank full!
 
Back
Top Bottom