ASTEROIDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

And surrounded by real pinball machines!
I've seen that here a few times. We did that in elementary school as well. I guess they don't do that any longer?…climbing the rope in high school gym class to ring the bell at the ceiling.
Not in Texas, that’s for sure.I've seen that here a few times. We did that in elementary school as well. I guess they don't do that any longer?
PT felt like a survival training...
With nothing more then a 2" mat below to brake your fall...…climbing the rope in high school gym class to ring the bell at the ceiling.

We called it "Running the Gauntlet" , but shoes were not used in our version, just fists and feet ....Anybody remember the swat line, two rows of your classmates with a shoe in hand. You got to run down the center while holding your ankles. No pity from your friends