ST1100Y
Site Supporter
I used to sell those door to door (but only for about a week!)
Powered By The Dewey Decimal System!
That was the Rocking world, not the actual planet
Just being picky 

stillsold.com
UK version. I remember it well from the 1950s."Do you remember Fizzies drink tablets, those small, effervescent tablets that promised to turn any glass of water into a delicious soda? They were a hit in the 60s and 70s, but have since faded from the shelves of grocery stores."
![]()
Do They Still Make Fizzies Drink Tablets?
Experience the nostalgia of Fizzies, the iconic drink tablets of the 60s and 70s. Discover their unique flavors, history, and why they're no longer available.stillsold.com


Great picture. Thanks for posting.
Our first "New" car - 1970 Ford Maverick. Picture (wife and I) was taken in January of 1970 and we were headed to Bainbridge Maryland. I was in the United States Navy and was head to Nuclear Power School. We had just been married about three weeks before this picture was taken. Oh, and it was 'stick shift'.
Turns out we took the car from GA to Maryland and then to Connecticut and then to Nova Scotia and then to Bremerton WA (northern route) and then back home to GA (southern route). Returning to GA in fall of 1971.
