Hi, has anyone used the Hyperpro Combikit? Any feedback will be welcomed.. Thanks
I replaced the forks and shock on my '04. It was easy-peasy. The shock was the most expensive piece. The company was very supportive. It really made difference on the handling once set up. Went with a 7 weight fork oil. Mixed it myself.I'm gonna say if you can afford it, go with valving and springs. I've had Hyperpro stuff before.....and IMO, it's Hype. I'm looking at doing the https://traxxion.com/product/cartridge-kit-ak20h-st1300/
Yip! It's some coin. I had them valve and spring the rear several years ago. I can't complain, but I didn't get a Penski either.
IMO ? what is thisI'm gonna say if you can afford it, go with valving and springs. I've had Hyperpro stuff before.....and IMO, it's Hype. I'm looking at doing the https://traxxion.com/product/cartridge-kit-ak20h-st1300/
Yip! It's some coin. I had them valve and spring the rear several years ago. I can't complain, but I didn't get a Penski either.
That’s a big spread, I think Honda is 7wt. 15 may be teeth jarring. @dduelin has an extraordinarily keen grasp of this. He maybe able to shed some light.Has any one gone to thicker fork oil to improve the ride?
Considering moving up to 10 or 15 weight