It did shake but not as bad as I thought it would - it sounded pretty bad - talk about slow.how bad did it shake without the fourth piston and compression to balance the engine?
It did shake but not as bad as I thought it would - it sounded pretty bad - talk about slow.how bad did it shake without the fourth piston and compression to balance the engine?
... but it still drove...It did shake but not as bad as I thought it would - it sounded pretty bad - talk about slow.

I used to call the station and request a song or two. usually played in a few minutes.Imagine being a kid today and having no idea how a radio actually works.
Y'all are missing out.
There's nothing like the rush of waiting hours for the radio to play your favorite song...![]()
I’ve been using those PIAA bulbs ever since!John,
Definitely on my list of "greatest ride memories", specially the ride back with great new found friends.
I still don't know which lights really are better!
Shuey
We called it Murder Ball!ITS MISSING MY ALL TIME FAVORITE, DODGE BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I still remember my 6th grade teacher wanted to play with us one day in gym class. Athletic guy, in his mid-20s I think. He nailed a kid right in the face with a wicked throw, just about knocked him out cold, and never lost his job over it. In retrospect, probably a dickish move for a grown man to want to play that game with a bunch of young kids.

Is that a CL450 or is it a British bike?
Looks like a Triumph or a BSA judging by the heads.Is that a CL450 or is it a British bike?
Nokia announces return to the cell phone business.
. . . another idea Klinger could have tried out . . . to no avail!Oh, no! Another way back memory has been awakened.
USAF basic training, 1970
The guy next to me was 'different'. He had just graduated from his PhD program in psychology and didn't appreciate the 'unnecessary' rules and regulations. Second week we were taught to properly square away our little living space, including how to make the bed. First formal inspection came after breakfast. 'Doc' had remained in the barracks and customized his area. Neatly made bed, with the blanket hanging down on both sides, and a very large pillow with a frilly white pillow case. He had popped off the four corner post caps and installed little glass flower 'pots' with a single rose in each. Military shoes, sandals and sneakers neatly displayed. He was wearing another pair of sandals and a towel wrapped around his waist, no shirt, cap on backwards....brushing his teeth.
The rest of us idiots were stationed where we were supposed to be and ready for inspection.....which never happened. The guy was whisked away to the hospital for a psych evaluation and we never saw him again.
The biggest questions were related to how he managed to get all the extras into the barracks.
That ended his week plus in the US military. Possibly his career in psychology as well, although I thought it may have given him a boost in that field.
We never saw or heard anything about him afterward.
