Howdy everyone,
I'm Jeff Jones and was formerly posting infrequently in this group as jonz. STOC #327. I don't have access to my old email address that I initially used, couldn't remember my password, so I re registered as jjonz50. I have a 2009 ST1300A that I resurrected after my garage collapsed on it a few years ago. Messed up my knee last year so my ST had been sitting. I got it out for a short ride to town (West Yellowstone) last week as a short shakedown. I'm planning to ride Beartooth Pass either tomorrow or the next day as we're having some premium early fall weather up here in Montana. I love that my ST maintenance is basically a yearly oil change and a trickle charger over the winter. The ST just keeps going and going.
I'm Jeff Jones and was formerly posting infrequently in this group as jonz. STOC #327. I don't have access to my old email address that I initially used, couldn't remember my password, so I re registered as jjonz50. I have a 2009 ST1300A that I resurrected after my garage collapsed on it a few years ago. Messed up my knee last year so my ST had been sitting. I got it out for a short ride to town (West Yellowstone) last week as a short shakedown. I'm planning to ride Beartooth Pass either tomorrow or the next day as we're having some premium early fall weather up here in Montana. I love that my ST maintenance is basically a yearly oil change and a trickle charger over the winter. The ST just keeps going and going.