Free Free ST1100 Russel Day Long Seat South FL

Price
1
Current Mileage
82k
Current Location
Jupiter
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped
Joined
Mar 18, 2025
Messages
51
Age
36
Location
Jupiter Florida
Bike
gl500i
Located in Jupiter, Fl. The passenger backrest is stuck down. Comfortable seat but it puts me on my tippy toes at 5'll. Condition 6/10 the vinyl cover is starting to spider web but is still very usable.
Russel.jpg
 
I would love to have that, wonder if we have a member close to the Pacific Northwest that would be willing to have you mail it to,so I could ride down and get it. Mailing to Canada has become difficult and expensive. I live like 15 minutes from Peace Arch Can/US crossing. Soon need to get a US mail box, hopefully will be Wintering at our Vacation lot at Birch Bay Washington. In advance thanks, G
 
I would love to have that, wonder if we have a member close to the Pacific Northwest that would be willing to have you mail it to,so I could ride down and get it. Mailing to Canada has become difficult and expensive. I live like 15 minutes from Peace Arch Can/US crossing. Soon need to get a US mail box, hopefully will be Wintering at our Vacation lot at Birch Bay Washington. In advance than

I am open to that
 
Do you have the Gl500i still? Sold mine to a good friend a couple of years ago (spring of 2024), have a good one G
The ST made the GL obsolete(more comfortable, better mpg, easier to maintain, better handling braking). I plan on building another cx/gl very soon as soon as I get rid of the beemers.
 
Back
Top Bottom