🤣 Funny!

Now, from our friends at Honda, here are some helpful gidelines that we all should keep in mind:

1768929183656.png

...and for goodness sake - tootle your horn in a melodious fashion, do not explode your exhaust box and above all, beware of the wandering horse, festive dogs and the skid demon!
But my wife smacks me across the head every time I tootle... :rolleyes-2x:
 
All good ideas....but....I just use the correct length bolt instead
Careful with that..... check that longer bolts do not penetrate the top of the battery when fully tightened. If you have a few additional connections on the battery, might get lucky.
I have been using pieces of earplug under the nuts for years... haven't lost any nuts yet.
 
I knew school was a scam...

the business teacher never owned a business, ever...
the PE teacher was fat...
and the mad missus always trying to scare us with
"... if you don't get good grades, you all end up as garbage men..."
omitted that a garbage man earns quite a lot more then her...
 
Back
Top Bottom