🤣 Funny!

Although there are very few cycle paths like that where I am, luckily I live riverside so have a nice long traffic-free path to cycle along. That way I don't upset all those patient, law-abiding car drivers.

riverside.jpg
 
That way I don't upset all those patient, law-abiding car drivers.
Neat...
Here we have entitled individuals celebrating their one-person demonstration against all, everything and sub-events...
That form of self-endangerment must give kicks of some sorts...
Some even try that on busy motorways now... great... just great...

ccde3e78-8e22-420c-8cc2-fad8ae5fc733.jpeg
 
Ha! You call that a busy motorway, Martin? This is a busy motorway. ;)

motorway.jpg
Do you guys drive on the left side because you are required to carry swords? :unsure-2x:

 
An old man and his wife of 60 years are sitting on their rocking chairs on their porch of many years.

The wife gets up from her chair and smacks her husband hard in the face to where he falls our of his chair.

As the old man gets up and gets back into his chair, the wife sits back into hers.

He asks” What the hell was that for?”

She states “For 60 years of terrible sex.”

The old man sits and thinks for a bit, gets up and slaps his wife hard enough for her to fall out of her chair, and he sits down as she gets back up into her chair.

She asks “What the hell was that for?”

He states “For knowing the difference!”
 
Back
Top Bottom