Two Irish immigrant friends go to the job search office to find work. The first friend goes in for his interview and comes out really happy with the many jobs he had been offered.
The second friend goes into his interview and is told that there is only one job available for him in a factory miles away.
He asks, 'how can this be, I worked with my friend in Ireland for years, I'm way more qualified than him!'. The interviewer replied but your friend is a qualified diesel fitter, you are only a machinist.'
The man agreed, 'yes that is right. In the factory at home, I'd sew the ladies underwear and my friend would check their fit by putting them on his head and saying 'Dese'll fit her'.
The second friend goes into his interview and is told that there is only one job available for him in a factory miles away.
He asks, 'how can this be, I worked with my friend in Ireland for years, I'm way more qualified than him!'. The interviewer replied but your friend is a qualified diesel fitter, you are only a machinist.'
The man agreed, 'yes that is right. In the factory at home, I'd sew the ladies underwear and my friend would check their fit by putting them on his head and saying 'Dese'll fit her'.























