OP OP docw1 Bill Rankin Site Supporter ST1300 150,000 Mile Badge Joined Dec 3, 2004 Messages 1,879 Location Muscatine, IA Bike 2012 ST1300A Apr 17, 2025 #2,087
Team2010 Joined Oct 1, 2018 Messages 5 Age 72 Location Rebuilding, America Bike 2022 BMW RT 1250 Apr 17, 2025 #2,088
Team2010 Joined Oct 1, 2018 Messages 5 Age 72 Location Rebuilding, America Bike 2022 BMW RT 1250 Apr 17, 2025 #2,089 Looking forward, it's time to start researching adventure bikes.
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,377 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Apr 18, 2025 #2,090 ibike2havefun said: Which of those things ISN'T really Austrian? Click to expand... That's like which of those ISN'T really American...
ibike2havefun said: Which of those things ISN'T really Austrian? Click to expand... That's like which of those ISN'T really American...
JetRanger Joined Sep 1, 2024 Messages 103 Location Waterloo Region, Canada Bike ST 1300 PA Apr 18, 2025 #2,091
Bmacleod Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 174 Location P.E.I., Canada Bike '24 R1250 RT Apr 18, 2025 #2,092
MaxPete Joined Oct 17, 2015 Messages 254 Location near Harrow, Ontario, Canada Bike '83 BMW R100RS Apr 18, 2025 #2,093
Fawlty Joined Oct 26, 2017 Messages 86 Location Murcia, Spain Bike Honda ST1300 Pan-Eur Apr 18, 2025 #2,094 SMSW said: Click to expand... Or drinking one in the 1970s
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,377 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Apr 18, 2025 #2,095 Attachments 491836157_1049986597181203_54458122039859592_n.jpg 103.3 KB · Views: 4
Stu Padazole Wayne Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 15 Age 75 Location Oak Grove Mo. Bike 07 ST Apr 18, 2025 #2,096 Fawlty said: Or drinking one in the 1970s Click to expand... Couldn't tell you how many ponies I drank back in the day Attachments miller pony.jpg 5.3 KB · Views: 8
Fawlty said: Or drinking one in the 1970s Click to expand... Couldn't tell you how many ponies I drank back in the day
the Ferret Daily rider since May 1965 Honda 50,000 Mile Badge Honda 50,000 Mile Badge ST1300 100,000 Mile Badge Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 486 Age 76 Location sw Oh Bike 21 NC750 2026 Miles 012818 Apr 18, 2025 #2,097 ST1100Y said: Click to expand... Ohh that looks good to me, but then again I eat like an 8 year old lol. For 44 cents I'd still buy them, but they would be about $3 each now I suppose I eat beans and weinies a couple of times a summer
ST1100Y said: Click to expand... Ohh that looks good to me, but then again I eat like an 8 year old lol. For 44 cents I'd still buy them, but they would be about $3 each now I suppose I eat beans and weinies a couple of times a summer
JetRanger Joined Sep 1, 2024 Messages 103 Location Waterloo Region, Canada Bike ST 1300 PA Apr 18, 2025 #2,098 ST1100Y said: Click to expand... Perhaps, one would care to experience the former diet given to naughty clients of the Ontario Ministry of Corrections, bean cake & water. Last edited: Apr 18, 2025
ST1100Y said: Click to expand... Perhaps, one would care to experience the former diet given to naughty clients of the Ontario Ministry of Corrections, bean cake & water.
Al st1100 Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 765 Location kankakee Bike R1200rt Apr 18, 2025 #2,100 You had to know this was going to happen https://www.facebook.com/reel/703131815471614