ST1100Y
Site Supporter
That and your memory ...
hmm... me growing upset because I remember 'better times', tend to disagree...That and your memory ...![]()
Many years ago, when my wife and I got married (the year started with a 19) I used to joke with her that my lifelong ambition was to become a curmudgeon. She recently informed me that I can check that one off.
It ain't the long term like that that's the issue - it's the short term as in "Why did I come into this room?"hmm... me growing upset because I remember 'better times', tend to disagree...
(like I can't elaborate cause everything grew woke these days... pfffff...)
hmm... not happening to me yet... probably still not old enough..."Why did I come into this room?"![]()
See what you have to look forward to?hmm... not happening to me yet... probably still not old enough...![]()

When I go around the bend (?) I question whether I closed the garage door, every time. Now with a camera app that remotely opens/closes, shows my garage from the inside, and leaves messages on my apple watch, I'm only somewhat paranoid!
I noticed that too, but my thought was "she can't be too angry, her finger isn't even on the trigger yet"Displaying better trigger safety then many action/criminal movie actors these days...![]()