🤣 Funny!

Science groaners!!

****When a photon breaks the law they'll wind up in prism, yes, it's a light sentence, but you can claim it's temporary because they're on the spectrum.

****Why can't you trust atoms? Because they make up everything.

****A neutron walks in a bar and orders a beer. He asks the bartender “How much do I owe ya’”? Bartender says “For you, no charge.”

****Photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop comes up and asks “do you have any luggage?”. The photon replies “No, I’m traveling light”. The bell hop says "No matter”.

****A photon goes to a concert. Security says we cannot let you in, it's a mass event.

*****One atom goes to another atom and says:”I’ve lost an electron…” the other atom with a worried face says: “oh dear! how are you feeling…!?!” and he replies:”ah… pretty positive!”

****Two chemists walk into a bar. One orders H2O and the seconds says I’ll have H2O too. He takes a sip and dies.
 
Last edited:
We were having a family gathering at my daughter's place and sitting in the backyard before firing up the BBQ.

My then 99 year old MIL was there, as was her 97 year old sister. Both have hearing issues, but are as sharp as a tack.

We noticed that 4 or 5 turkey vultures were circling overhead and wondered what that was about.

My grandson says there must be something dead nearby, at which point my MIL turns to her sister and says "Remember to keep moving"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom