SOLD '08 ST1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike
NC750X MT10SP
2024 Miles
STOC #
I just saw it today. '08 ST1300 Minty condition about 27,000 miles 1 owner who is retiring from riding. Bike is at Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek WI. They sold the bike new and are helping owner out with sale. That's all the info I have but it is the nicest condition ST I've seen in a long time. https://www.robsperformance.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw it today. '08 ST1300 Minty condition about 27,000 miles 1 owner who is retiring from riding. Bike is at Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek WI. They sold the bike new and are helping owner out with sale. That's all the info I have but it is the nicest condition ST I've seen in a long time. https://www.robsperformance.com
Already sold, apparently

Maybe?
Because, there is little call for 15 year old touring motorcycles and those that want one already have at least one to ride?
I think it's great and that price is very cheap, but isn't that kind of the point. The point being the market is as tiny as the price.
Upt.

Maybe it's not being advertised in the right places, or enough places?

We have seen what seems to be a dozen new members joining us, after finding their STs... both the 1300 and its predecessor.

Well, I've been looking for an ST for a little while and I jumped on this one sight unseen. Put a deposit down on it over the phone and just need to go pick it up from Ohio. The pictures the sales manager sent me looked really nice and he seemed like a straight up guy. Glad to join the family here :)

You got a great bike and Rob's is a SUPER family run dealer. You cannot find a better dealer to do business with. I want to thank you for putting me out of my misery because I was tempted to buy it just because. If you need someone to ride the bike to OH for you I'm your man!:) Let me know when you're coming out and I'll try to meet you up there. They're about 40 miles from my house.

Welcome to the forum too!

Hi Donk,
Haha putting you out of your misery :)
Since I had fairly recent neck surgery I'm driving up and trailering it back, just not healed enough yet to ride it that far back. I plan on being at the dealership Tuesday morning when they open to pick it up, be cool if you want to meet me there. And thanks for your reassurances with the dealer and the bike, definately helps reduce some anxiety.

Congratulations on the new bike, and best wishes on healing quickly and completely from your surgery.
After having spine/neck surgery recently, I found I had to sell my ST because of the weight and seating position.
Good idea to trailer it back for now.
I had to downsize to much smaller, and lighter bikes for now.
No matter how nice the dealer is, and how clean and polished the bike is, or that their service department went through it “completely “, your probably gonna find you will need some work done to it before you start riding it.
The low mileage, and the guy retiring from riding probably means the bike has sat for a while.
Be sure you do the safety inspections on the brake systems before you ride off into the sunset.
Check out Mr. Heath’s article on avoiding the pitfalls, in the brake section.
Enjoy your new bike, I wish you many years and miles on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom