Wanted 1100 Windshield, Fairings

Current Location
NJ- USA
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Messages
27
Age
26
Location
Central NJ
Bike
93 Pan
Looking for some various items for my 93 ST1100. Windshield (mine is very old and yellow!), OEM or clearview, the rearmost fairing preferably still with the flip-down luggage covers, right mirror housing. I have the darker gloss red color which I would really prefer if I was able to get these in! Worth a post on here before looking around elsewhere.
 
I've got 3 different windshields available if you are interested - none are Clearview or OEM -

Three Windshields.jpg

Left one - 9 inches, middle one - 15 inches, right one - 16 inches.
$95 each or $250 for all 3 - plus actual shipping.
The shipping for the 3 should not be much different than the shipping for one since they will nest.
The biggest issue is shipping will be expensive because of the size.
 
Last edited:
I've got 3 different windshields available if you are interested - none are Clearview or OEM -

Three Windshields.jpg

Left one - 9 inches, middle one - 15 inches, right one - 16 inches.
$95 each or $250 for all 3 - plus actual shipping.
The shipping for the 3 should not be much different than the shipping for one since they will nest.
The biggest issue is shipping will be expensive because of the size.
I may be interested in either the 15 or 16. Afaik those are both shorter than stock, have you noticed any increased wind feel with them on? Also, it's hard to tell from the picture but are they reasonably clear (not yellowed)?
 
Not used them myself as I use Clearview XLs on all of mine.
IIRC, the stocker is 16-17 inches but has two vents in it.
I just checked and evidently I have 'eaten' the 16 inch one or hidden it from myself.
The 15 inch one (in the middle) is not 'yellow' but it does have a little bit of a tint to it - but no more that the picture shows.
 
Back
Top Bottom