2020 Missouri Rally

Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
The NIITWIT group is launching yet another rally for your enjoyment. The Missouri Rally will begin and end in, you guessed it, Missouri! Centrally located approximately a one day ride from either Salt Lake City or the Atlantic seaboard, this 37 hour rally offers the great plains, Ozark mountains, national forests, slabs and backroads. The inaugural theme will be Insurrection and will feature civil war sites with a playing field ranging from Minnesota to Mississippi and Colorado to Pennsylvania. The Missouri Rally is intended to be a fun rally for the first time rally rider (we’re trying to be a gateway drug), as well as a tough routing exercise that will challenge veteran riders.

I hope to see more ST11/1300s at future rallies.

The rally dates are June 5-6, 2020. Registration is open on Ride Master. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please email Bob Bowman at missourirally@gmail.com.

Attachments

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
My ST11 will be there.

OP
OP
jodog
Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
The Missouri Rally is a scavenger hunt rally. Riders will receive a file of locations approximately 10 days prior to the start. The "bonus" locations are an object that you photograph with your smartphone (along with your rally flag) and send to the Rally's email address. Each bonus is worth a different number of points and you must meet certain criteria to be a finisher, including riding a minimum of 1000 miles in 37 hours. You are also required to take a rest break of at least two hours but can receive points for taking a rest of up to 8 hours. For more information or if you have questions email Bob Bowman at missourirally@gmail.com. The playing field ranges from Colo to Pennsylvania and Minnesota to Arkansas.

Top Bottom