RTC 2022/03/09-12, FL, Daytona Bike Week, Holiday Travel Park Bunnell

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Did I hear FREE BEER
You'd have to show up, no rain checks. :rolleyes:

"Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?" Simone says Ferris is sick, and that her best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Seriously, Mark, if you're planning on coming down you're more than welcome to join us for free beer. :thumb:

Tom

Last edited:
OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Leaving in the morning Tom for annual ride around Florida, was planning to stay in Port St. Lucie 8,9,and 10 but if the camp out is still on I’ll come up 9-10 . R
Randy,

Welcome, PM sent with info. :cool:

Tent camping Holiday RV mentioned in first post, no reservation, plenty of room; $22 per person a night.

Tom

Last edited:
I
Randy,

Welcome, PM sent with info. :cool:

Tent camping Holiday RV mentioned in first post, no reservation, plenty of room; $22 per person a night.

Tom
thanks Tom, I should be along Wednesday afternoon around 4ish. I’ll try to chat again when I head out of PSL Hope to stay until Friday afternoon.

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Hey Tom, finishing up in Bonita Springs tomorrow, PSL canceled. Probably meander over and be there tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. Hope 2 c u then.
Depends on how long you are hanging around; I won't be over there until Wednesday or Thursday. (see title dates and post #15) :)

Looking forward to it.

Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom