RTC 2023/11/10-12, TX, Big Bend, Presidio Loma Paloma RV

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Too early for me to commit and I'll probably be out of vacation time.

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Too early for me to commit and I'll probably be out of vacation time.
I'll probably do it again early spring 2024...;) This thread is for early planning only and seeing if anyone is actually interested. I'm also not committed to anything other than California for Thanksgiving. :thumb:

Tom

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Generated zero interest; I'll be heading west from FlSToc. I'll be spending a few days camping in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. Love Fall-Winter desert riding and camping. :tent3:

Tom

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Yeah, I just don't know at this time... my friend that watches my dogs is having issues with her mother so I'm trying to not impose my dogs on her til maybe next year... things might change so just keep us updated on where you'll be.

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Yeah, I just don't know at this time... my friend that watches my dogs is having issues with her mother so I'm trying to not impose my dogs on her til maybe next year... things might change so just keep us updated on where you'll be.
Sorry you can't break free. Easier for me to post where I've been on the "Where did you ride" thread. So far I'll be at White's Arena and Park, Wallisville, Tx on 4 November, and Canyon Lake, Ca on Thanksgiving 23 Nov, then back to Florida by about 30 Nov. :)

Anyone can suggest any camp place or date in between that they feel like a meet through PM at anytime. :cool:

Tom

Top Bottom