50CC THW NY-SF

Looks like he made it! Congrats Ken, way too go!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yippee Ki Ye ! Ken. Going for the 100CCC now? About 61.5 hours to get back. EXTREME!!!

Congratulations, Ken. We knew you could do it!

Ride Safe
John and Janis

Thanks guys, it was a fun ride. Don't put much weight on the time. There are plenty of folks that are capable of that but chose to take a rest break. For me, getting 2-3 hrs rest sometimes messes me up more than not getting any. So I opted to get back early instead. Everybody will get the same certificate stating they did the ride in under 50 hrs. Now to get motivated to ride home. Wish I could take a week instead of 3 days..ugh!

I think you overshot the mark a bit.

(Think Yosemite Sam here...) "Whoooooooooaaaa! Whooooooaaaaa I SAY! Whoooooaaaa ya dang varmint!!!" :)

Overshot.JPG

Thanks guys, it was a fun ride. Don't put much weight on the time. There are plenty of folks that are capable of that but chose to take a rest break.

Lol ... I'm not buying it - that was a very impressive performance, and fun to follow along with, too. Thanks for taking us along. :D

Way to go buddy!

So happy for you Ken! Really wanted to ride with you but my Dad ended up having his transplant surgery on the 12th and I had to be here for that. I'll get mine another time, just not in Rally format though. Congrats on a ride well done! I see you're taking the scenic ride home. Enjoy that FJR. Ride safe my friend.

Great ride, Ken. Sounds like you had the new bike humming all the way and set a new record!

Top Bottom