A Little Cross Country Run

Uncle Phil- I think you must be that 'some guy' that another 'Guy' around here keeps talking about. You know, the 'some guy' that gets all the ridin' in.

Have a SAFE and enjoyable ride Phill! I'll keep an eye out for the red STeed with the flag. If you all happen to be in Grand Junction area, and need any help with anything or place to stay your MOST WELCOME!
Cell#: 970-640-7221

This town ain't big enough for two white courtesy phones....we'll settle this at the flagpole at three o-clock.
I could however, make you a deputy :rofl1:

awwww - you know I learned from the best - any real issues I would defer to the pro! I'll take the deputy star any time.:cool:

Well, we made it through the heart of D.C. today after I managed to get a picture of the 'start' at Ocean City. In Winchester, VA for evening.

Sorry I missed you as you passed through but glad you caught a break with the weather (I assume; the thunderstorms they said to expect here have failed to materialize and instead we have mostly sunny conditions) except for the heat.

Good luck on the remainder of your journey.

Start your engines

[video=youtube_share;MWJ8ZTVzYek]https://youtu.be/MWJ8ZTVzYek[/video]

I've often thought of doing the same sort of coast-to-coast ride on the Lincoln Highway. Maybe someday.

As for US 50, the Lonely Road through Utah and Nevada is one of my all-time favorite rides.

Made it into Ely, NV for the night. If all goes as planned. I'll reach the Sacramento Sign of Highway 50 late tomorrow!
Hey Phil when do you think you will be at Golden Gate bridge? Crissy and I should be there on Monday sometime.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

If your trip brings you south through NC, feel free to give me a jingle, got space in the mancave to rest up.

Back
Top Bottom