A re-introduction from a previous member

Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
7
Location
Isle of Bute, West coast of Scotland
Bike
2014 ST1300
Good afternoon from the UK.
I am a long time member who went quiet for a while after getting a Goldwing, and then believed the forum had ceased to exist.
I have just bought a 2014 ST1300 to get back on 2 wheels after a crash in Germany a few weeks ago, and was looking on the internet for information to refresh my memory on Pan European things, and came across the forum.
Absolutely delighted that you guys are still operating, and look forward to participating in the chats.

Kind regards to all
Don
(Portpandon)
 
Welcome back, Don!
I didn't miss ya -- coz I never knew ya. 😄
Sorry about the crash, hope you weren't injured. Was it another SMIDSY incident?
Nice choice for a re-entry machine.
'Bout time for some pictures, doncha think?
Birmingham Alabama sez Hi!
 
Another welcome from across the big pond here in NC. Glad to know that you’re doing ok after the crash. There’s a lot to be said about getting back on the horse after falling off. I like your choice of re- entry machines as well. Former Wing rider myself.
 
Back
Top Bottom