ADVmonster Model 20 Light kit with PSR 3D printed under mirror Aux bracket...

90210brandon

Be a Zero
Bike
07 Silver ST13
STOC #
These ADVmonster lights are well crafted and light up exactly as described. The PSR brackets are very strong and do not vibrate at all. This is a great combo! Thanks ADVmonster and PSR! Great products.

I did 3,200 kms on this combo and had ZERO issues with them: Highly recommended.
IMG_3801.jpgIMG_3608.jpgIMG_3609.jpgIMG_3802.jpg

Last edited:
+1 on the ADVMonster 20's. Well made, small with good output, digitally dimmable, and affordable. I used the wide-beam version for conspicuity in daytime.

I put them on my RT (tied to a Hex EZcan, so their brightness, flashing, turn-signal mode, etc. is integrated into the bike's overall light controls).
iP6_5230 BMW R1200RT with new 20W ADVMonster LED fog lights.JPGiP6_5229 BMW R1200RT with new 20W ADVMonster LED fog lights.JPGiP6_5227 BMW R1200RT with new 20W ADVMonster LED fog lights.JPG

Interesting that ADVmonster offers these lights in both Spot and Flood, as a combo. One of the problems with Spot, and the STock headlights, is the light cutoff is too sharp going through curves. Always wanted to try a combo like that.

I interpreted 'combo' means one of each (one spot, one flood). But I suppose they could modify the reflector to get some aspects of both.

Very bright lights! Even cooler brackets! Lol.

Always good to hear great feedbacks from ST owners! Thanks!

Charlie

These ADVmonster lights are well crafted and light up exactly as described. The PSR brackets are very strong and do not vibrate at all. This is a great combo! Thanks ADVmonster and PSR! Great products.

I did 3,200 kms on this combo and had ZERO issues with them: Highly recommended.
IMG_3801.jpgIMG_3608.jpgIMG_3609.jpgIMG_3802.jpg

I've seen a few lights sold as combination flood/spot as a opposed to combos of a flood and a spot light. I haven't seen any spot/driving combination lights in LED.

I would love to mount this light under the headlight cowling, but I'm not sure if there is enough clearance if I bottom out the front forks? What do you think?
https://www.amazon.com/Driving-Ultr...&pd_rd_r=09e464b7-3aa9-4940-a312-a42652507104

Let me try this again for some help:

With my 1300a on the center stand, a piece of drywall under each tire, to prevent the bike from "seesawing," I measure 4.6" (same as specifications) from the center top of the front fender to the center under the headlight cowling. This seems to me, that since the fork tubes/front tire is not carrying any weight the forks are extended to its longest point? Is some of that 4.6" of travel in the fork tubes, leaving about 2.6" of clearance between the fender and headlight cowling? I am playing with the idea of installing a 10" or 11" or 12" LED combo Spot/Flood mini light bar attached under the headlight cowling?

Yes I know, I can turn the PIAA halogen forks out to give me a better view of both sides of a dark road; change the headlight bulbs to LED w/headlight modulation and be happy? I just think a light bar would look good and would compliment the LED headlight when I change them out?   https://www.amazon.com/Driving-Ultra.../dp/B07g38hyr9...

Last edited:
That is interesting...I believe you are on the right track. I believe many of us would love to see how this installation works.

Keep us in the loop.

Back
Top Bottom